- Zihan Jiao, BCOSC Thesis Student (Fall/Winter 2022)
- Kaixin Wei, BCOSC Thesis Student (Fall/Winter 2022)
- Ajith Kusalakumar, BCOSC Thesis Student (Fall/Winter 2021)
- Atul Kumar, BCOSC Project Student (Winter 2023)
- Siddharth Nair, BCOSC Project Student (Winter 2023)
- Lefan Wang, BCOSC Project Student (Winter 2023)
- Mohammed Issaoui, BCOSC Project Student (Fall 2022)
- Emma Ude, BCOSC Project Student (Fall 2022)
- Victoria Zikiye, BCOSC Project Student (Summer 2022)
- David Graham, Summer Employment Program Student (Summer 2023)
- Jane (Ji Eun) Kim, Summer Employment Program Student (Summer 2022)
- Tuan Nguyen, BCOSC Volunteer Research Student (2022 – )
- Sofia Eurivinci Diaz Gutierrez, Mitacs GRI Student (Summer 2022)
I am always interested to hire excellent and motivated students. Prospective students are requested to contact Dr. Rahman via e-mail zamilur.rahman AT algomau DOT ca to inquire about open positions.
Undergraduate Student Positions
Please send an email to zamilur.rahman AT algomau DOT ca discuss the opportunities for summer positions, work study positions, and fourth-year projects/thesis. Open positions are available for international students who are interested in conducting research with me through MITACS Globalink Research Internship program.
Ph.D. and Master’s Positions
Interested students are requested to email your CV and transcripts to rahma11u AT uwindsor DOT ca.